Earn Great Returns. $25 Sign-Up Bonus. Borrow up to $25K. Rates as low as 7.00%.



View Preston Parker"s profile on LinkedIn

Monday, December 12, 2005

"Zomberella and the Fairy Godvisor"

Okay, so I’ve been working on this short story for some time now (actually not longer than a semester). I consider it an exercise on using and understanding Learning Objects. It is (hopefully) obvious that it is about a Graduate Student and her Advisor.

It is finally to a point where I feel like sharing it. Feel free to comment on it. I’m sure I left things out, misinterpreted something, or could have done something a little bit better. I am fully prepared to make many more iterations based on feedback.

As part of my exercise, I wrote up a rationale, per se, on my reasons for making design decisions and my thoughts on learning objects in general with respect to my short story.

Enjoy:

"Zomberella and the Fairy Godvisor"
Learning Object Thoughts

2 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Hello Preston Parker, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about self paced online graduate degree to share with my readers at http://onlinegraduatedegree.net. Your post is great.

leanordmartin8664872612 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.